ces college
Arrival/Departure Form I-94

The I-94 is the Arrival / Departure Record, in either paper or electronic format, issued by a Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Officer to foreign visitors entering the United States.

CBP has automated the I-94 and I-94W process for all travelers applying for admission at U.S. ports of entry. Air and sea travelers no longer need to complete paper Form I-94 or I-94W.


In order to get more information on receiving your I-94 record, please click here.

Financial Aid Employment Services Job Openings

Become a Fan
You are here  : Home FAQ Arrival/Departure Form I-94