CES College is a non-profit school. We strive to ensure that every student can afford education by keeping our tuition low and by offering financial aid. If qualify for full financial aid, you will have no payments while you are in school. Moreover, many of our programs are 100% covered by Federal PellGrant, including tuition, supplies, books, etc.
CES College is approved by the US Department of Education to offer financial aid for those who qualify. Financial Aid comes in the form of either Grants (money that you do not have to pay back) or Loans (money that you have to pay back after your graduation).
CES College offers:
• Federal Pell Grants is a grant from the Federal Government that does not need to be repaid. Eligibility for this grant is determined by the student’s “financial need.”
• Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grants (FSEOG) is also a grant that does not need to be repaid. The eligibility for this grant is also determined by the student’s “financial need.”
• Direct Loans are administered by the United States Department of Education. All loans need to be repaid after graduation but there is a grace period so you don’t have to start repaying your loan until you graduate.
• CES College is also approved to provide training to qualified participants of the Workforce Investment Act (WIA).
The best way to find out if you qualify for any of these programs is to contact us.
We are very happy to discuss our current financial aid programs with you personally. Please give us a call anytime. Just tell our Representative that you visited our website and would like information about our programs. Our excellent Financial Aid staff are here specifically to help you fund your education.
You can also apply for federal grant and student loan programs when you complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Please include the school code on your FAFSA application: 03695300
Scholarships: there are many private scholarships available to help you pay for your education. CES College does not recommend or endorse any of them; we are providing this list for your information only:
- careerinfonet.com No registration is necessary to search the site’s database of more than 5,000 scholarships.
- Collegeanswer.com This site, sponsored by Sallie Mae, offers a database of 2.4 million scholarships; registration required.
- collegeboard.com After completion of a questionnaire, you can search their database of more than 2,300 sources of college funding worth almost $3 billion. This site also offers helpful advice on paying for school.
- Collegenet.com Use the search engine to sort through a database of 600,000 awards totaling over $1.6 billion.
- fastweb.com A leading scholarship search provider for over 15 years, this site features a comprehensive database of available scholarships, plus information and advice that could help you win more scholarships. Scholarships are updated daily and sent out to students that night; registration is required.
- petersons.com The Scholarship Central section includes 1.7 million awards worth $7.69 billion. Registration is required and you must complete a student profile before the site can match you with available scholarships. The site also features a search engine for international scholarships.
- scholarshipexperts.com Since 2001, this website has provided comprehensive, free online scholarship searches. They currently have 2.4 million scholarships in their database worth $14 billion; registration is required.
- scholarships101.com This site is free to use and contains a listing of over 5.9 million scholarships valued at more than $1.6 billion; registration is required.
- studentaid2.ed.gov This site is sponsored by the U.S. Department of Education. The scholarship wizard will match you with scholarships based on personal information, or you can search by keyword. You can access much of the information, publications, and links on the site without an ID.
No two students are alike, so no two students’ financial needs are the same. That’s why CES College encourages our applicants to schedule an appointment with the Financial Aid department prior to enrollment so that eligibility for financial assistance may be determined.Call us today to schedule an appointment or to get more information! Phone: 818-563-9822